- 1 bag of fun size Butterfinger candies
- 10 cups of Rice Krispies (5 per layer)
- 80 marshmallows/2 regular size bags of marshmallows (40 for each layer, and 40 should come in each bag)
- 1 stick of margarine (1/2 stick for each layer)
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- I totally cheated and microwaved the marshmallows and margarine (about 2 minutes.) Once you have done that mix in the Rice Krispies and press into a 9x13" pan lined with greased tin foil. Or you can just grease the pan.
- Let that cool in the fridge and spread the peanut butter over the first layer once it has hardened a bit so that the peanut butter is easier to spread.
- Spread the peanut butter, add a layer of Butterfinger, and repeat (sans- peanut butter)