approximately 3 hours left before the sun sets I am definitely looking forward to some taste testing!
Preheat oven to 375, and get started...
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup butter, softened (I used 1 stick of butter and 1 stick of margarine. The margarine makes them come out softer.)
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tbs baker's cocoa
- Chopped walnuts
- As many marshmallows as you want! (I recommend chopping them up a little before placing them in the dough)
Bake for 6 minutes and you're done!