Preheat oven to 400 degrees
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
4 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 cup white sugar
1/8 teaspoon salt
5 tablespoons unsalted butter
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup sour cream
Chunks of orange-chocolate if you can find it. If not just use regular chocolate.
A good amount of Orange zest (basically just grate some Oranges down to the white area, but be sure not to include that bitter white part!)
- Sift all the dry ingredients together.
- Chop up the butter and add it to the dry ingredients (or rub it into pea size amounts using your hands) and drop into dry ingredients.
- Mix the milk and sour cream together and add to the above mixture.
- Add the Orange and chocolate.
- Roll them into balls and bake on a baking sheet for 10-12 minutes until gold brown.